Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

25 Weeks and Counting

Hello all! Kyle, baby and I have had a busy start to November. I truly cannot believe it is November 16th! Even more unbelievable is that we are already 25 weeks pregnant...where has the time gone?? Baby is growing like a weed, and so is his mom. I think it happened over night (that is what everyone has been telling me today) and I am finding that the little things like tying my shoes or picking up things that I drop (which is also happening more lately) are becoming a little more difficult. But I LOVE being pregnant! Truly one of the greatest gifts of my life.

Kyle and I just got back this weekend from a fun little trip to Chicago, our favorite city. We had a ball! It was our last "just the two of us" vacation before baby boy arrives. Kyle took me to celebrate my birthday and was really sweet about doing a lot of Christmas shopping and taking sit down breaks when I got tired. We also ate a lot (have I mentioned how much I love food lately?) and just relaxed. I am thankful for my sweet husband for making my birthday so special.

21 weeks

25 weeks...I grew!

Merry Christmas from the Yorks
Eating in Chicago...what we do best! :)

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely adorable! Glad to hear things are going so well. I can't wait to find out the name of the baby...this is our last so I don't get to pick boy names anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete