Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Football, Fall, and Growing Feet

Well, friends, the day is almost here. Tomorrow marks the beginning of Bulldog football season, and Kyle is already wearing his maroon. Even Scooter senses the excitement around here, although he will be cheering for the dogs from the comfort of his own bed (which is actually our bed...he is spoiled). Anyway, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kyle's best friend from high school, David, his sweet wife Michelle and their precious daughter Addison. They are flying in tomorrow morning and then we are all heading to Starkville! Oh, and get this...the high tomorrow in Starkville is a lovely 85 degrees. Yes! Fall is on the way. :)

Speaking of fall, it is by far my favorite season and it is almost here! I let myself light a couple of fallish candles this morning because it felt cool outside. Usually, I save those until it is feeling more like fall to make the lighting of my Yankee Harvest candle more special. You just can't light the Harvest candle when it's 103 degrees outside! Anyway, fall will be here before we know it and I am one excited girl. :)

You might be wondering what the Growing Feet title has to do with anything. Well, I knew my tummy would be getting bigger with pregnancy, but I had no idea my feet would grow, too! I have already gone up half a shoe size to a 9 and even those are a little snug. Now, I know the Hermetz toes are quite a sight to behold, but I don't think I can blame this one on my Daddy. :) I've since done a little research, and I am pretty sure it is a pregnancy symptom that I knew nothing about but that many women experience. Anyone else out there know what I am talking about?

Go Dawgs!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment