Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Catching Up

Kyle and I have had a busy busy week! Last weekend, we went to Nemo, Texas, home of Kyle's wonderful grandparents Mama and Big Daddy. They live on a beautiful farm, and we love going to visit. It may just be the most relaxing place I've ever been...hardly a sound can be heard except the birds, crickets, and the occasional moo of the cows in the nearby field. I know...sounds almost too good to be true! I just love it. Big Daddy's birthday bash was last Saturday, and most of the family came in town to celebrate. We had a ball eating, laughing, and watching baby Bryden (the first great-grandchild in the family). Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Big Daddy's farm-themed birthday cake
Mama playing with cute Bryden
In other news, Kyle and I had a doctor appointment today. They were super busy, and baby was getting hungry, so I was thankful for that granola bar I had in my purse! Anyway, we got a great report, with baby's heartbeat fluctuating between 142 and 150 bpm. We are so thankful for good news. Dr. McMinn also told us that instead of waiting four weeks to find out the gender, she wants us back in three! No objection from us! We can't wait to find out if we are having a little girl or a boy. Kyle is funny...he said he is 52 percent sure it is a girl. I told him I am 58 percent sure it's a boy! Ha ha :) Well, one of us has to be right. Can't wait to see which one it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment