Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

I Get A Kick Out of You

Pardon the pun in the title...I get that honest from my daddy. :) I just had to post this because it was one of those moments I will never forget. On our way to run a few errands tonight, I felt the baby kick a couple of times. I have been feeling it for about a week now on and off (baby was having a party during the sermon on Sunday!), and it has been the most precious thing to me. So tonight, baby kicked me a couple of times and I told Kyle about it. We thought we'd try to see if Kyle might be able to feel the kicks from the outside. The first little kick, Kyle wasn't able to feel. But a few seconds later, we both looked at each other at the same time and gasped...he felt the kick! It was a good one, too...I think baby might have known his daddy was there because he/she was showing off. :) Truly one of the most precious moments of my life. We are so thankful that God has blessed us with the miracle of this little life.
Oh...and we are finding out if we are having a boy or girl on Thursday (three days away)!! Stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited I found your blog! Congrats on the baby! I know you can't wait to find out what your having!!

    ReplyDelete